Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- References should be cited in the text as: (author, date). For Arabic manuscript references MUST BE written in Roman script both; in text and list of references. For further formatting and referencing aid, please consult American Psychological Association (APA) Publication Manual 7th Edition. : Link : https://apasytle.apa.org
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word. Refrain from submitting your manuscript
as a PDF file.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font (Times New Roman) and 16 Font (Traditional Arabic); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.